In a room on the left and under the water, indeed.
After activating the respective switches, we could get back on the motorboat to continue our journey through Venice through the outer canals. And this is where the magic begins to flow, putting us in position with a piece of music that we all remember, composed by Nathan McCree: the famous Venice theme.
Climbing the dock, jumping on rooftops, eliminating mercenaries and dobermans, this is our next path. A set of fatal actions that only Lara Croft could carry out. Simply sublime. One of the enemies dropped a key, which opened a door, and gave us access to another room.
In that room, there was another switch that opened something…
- The windows of a house
- The door of another boathouse
- One of the vertical alley doors
- A door leading to Jade’s treasure
- The door of a secret room in which a Doberman was locked
- Nothing, it doesn’t open anything